StatCounter

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Busy... Yet Not

1 patient this week: skin tags. But hey, at least I know how to use Verruca-Freeze now and it works fine.

Busy writing a presentation for tomorrow at the local Senior Center on Mad Cow Disease. Not that much in the news these days, but they chose the topic 2 months ago when I first volunteered. Has me rethinking whether we should be eating beef. The more you learn, the less you want to know...

Also haven't posted because I had to downgrade my laptop's operating system from OS X 10.3 to 10.2 in hopes of getting my all-in-one scanner to work. After all the work of backing up and reloading software, it still doesn't work! And HP claims it is Mac-compatible!

Now I'm going to drive over to a family friend's house to take their family photo for next week's newspaper ad. I haven't run one for a month. Maybe that's why not much business?